The Version 2.0 of ME

Arise and Awake and Stop not until the goal is reached.


 I am an MBA graduate but choose to be a full-time mom. The strong passion to do something on my own made me start an online jewellery business. But this was largely impacted during the year 2021 (The first year of the global pandemic). The series of events that took place that year did no good. It affected my mental health, confidence, and had no higher spirit left in me. One day, while I was watching Youtube videos a random video recommendation popped up and I clicked on it cuz why not. 

Since that day there was a fire ignited in me that wouldn't fade and I knew what I had to do. So I did sign up for the internship programme and as I was doing my assignments I realised my true worth and potential. Thanks to Digital Deepak for creating such an amazing program.



This is the year 2025 and now here I'm a successful business entrepreneur/ travel blogger/ jewellery blogger/digital marketer. My success is skyrocketing. I do agree there were and will be a lot of ups and downs in my journey but there's nothing called a smooth mountain and a smooth career.

My New Version 2.0

Anupama agrees that she has stepped in a lot of stuff at the same time. Being a graduate in International travel and tourism and also her passion for travel made her study the history of places in detail made her open a Youtube Channel "Snehitha" "which is having 1 million subscribers. It tells about the Important forgotten places and temples in India, the history and heritage of our country. and also her travel blog Snehitha has visitors more than 20,000 visitors monthly.

Her Jewellery business with her own brand with all designer jewellery has acquired the old charm with more international and Indian market. Her website visitors of 20,000 monthly and 1million subscribers on Facebook and Instagram and 50,000 monthly visitors to her jewellery blog.

With her interest in Digital marketing, she started with few freelancing jobs but in a very short span of 5 years, she had learnt and excelled herself and gained depth knowledge in Blogging and Seo. she started her own agency with 10 employees. 






She worked few years for an NGO, where she came across the problems faced by underprivileged kids. After starting earning through her freelancing jobs and blogs she started her own NGO and with the support of her friends, she was able to help schools in providing basic facilities like Restrooms and
also, educate the kids.

Now she is more energetic and confident and more ambitious than before with new goals set every day. Digital Deepak internship and the mindset had made her look back to her old dreams and made her life completely transformed into the Best Version of her with flying colours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Data to Decisions: How Microsoft Fabric Transforms Business Analytics